Archive


Category: ~$336M

  • Boston to Acquire Devoro for ~$336M

    Shots: Boston currently holds ~16% equity stake in Devor & acquires the remaining 84% for ~$269M up front and ~$67M upon achievement of clinical & regulatory milestones. The transaction is expected to close in Q4’21 The acquisition will advance the peripheral interventions portfolio with the addition of Devoro’s WOLF thrombectomy platform to improve procedural efficiencies […]