Previously used to treat and prevent common cold, People are now taking Vitamin C for a variety of different purposes. Whether it’s for improving their skin, or to boost their immunity, Vitamin C supplements has become their go-to product. And the market is also flooded with wide range of products like vitamin C tablets. That deliver all of the benefits offered by the vitamin C.
Vitamin C or Ascorbic Acid is an Essential Vitamin, which means our body can’t produce it. Therefore, it has to be taken as a dietary supplement.
It is a water-soluble vitamin, which means that it dissolves in water and is delivered to the body’s tissues but do not get stored. So, it must be taken through daily intake of food or supplements.
Even though, there are natural sources of Vitamin C like, oranges, strawberries, kiwi fruit, bell peppers, broccoli, kale, and spinach. Sometimes, they are not enough to fulfil the body’s requirement of the Vitamin. And that’s where Vitamin C supplements comes to play.
With so many health benefits offered from a single nutrient, Vitamin C has become quite a lot popular among people these days.
Let’s find out the uses and benefits of this Vitamin:
Health Benefits and Uses
Vitamin C is also an antioxidant that means it may help prevent or delay some types of cell damage.
It is important for the bones, and connective tissue and people also use vitamin c tablets for skin whitening as well.
Even though everyone needs Vitamin C but there are some people who needs it all the more. Like: Pregnant/breastfeeding women, Smokers, People recovering from surgery, and Burn victims.
Some of the well-known health benefits offered by Vitamin C are as follows:
- Boost immunity by strengthening the body’s natural defense system
- Helps protect memory and thinking as you age
- Prevents common cold
- Treats and Prevents iron deficiency
- May lower the risk of heart diseases
- They may also help manage high blood pressure
- May also reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
Another advantage of them is that there are no vitamin c tablets side effects and can be taken without any worry!
Health Benefits and Vitamin C Uses
TabletShablet has a wide range of Vitamin C supplements that offers all the benefits offered by the Vitamin C. And helps fulfil the Vitamin requirements of the body.
These tablets are:
- Xtra C Vitamin C Tablets
Xtra C Vitamin C Tablet or supplement helps prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough vitamins from their diet. It treats all kinds of vitamin C deficiency like Scurvy and its associated symptoms. In addition, it also protects the body’s cells from damage.
Special features of it:
- Helps maintain skin, bone, and teeth health
- Keeps bones strong
- Boost immunity
- Also, helps reduce fatigue.
- Unigo Vitamin C 500 mg
Unigo Vitamin C 500 mg is a Vitamin and zinc supplement that helps boost immunity and ensure overall well-being. It contains pure vitamin C that is highly bio-available and helps prevent and treat Vitamin C deficiencies.
Also, the Zinc and Vitamin D3 in it helps build a stronger immunity, against any viral attack. In addition, there are many vitamin c tablets uses for skin.
It contains Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and Zinc.
Special features of it:
- A zinc and Vitamin supplement for building strong immune system
- Helps protect the cells from oxidative stress
- Promote wound healing
- Vitamin C in it is needed by the body for the utilization of nutrients such as folic acid and iron.
- Also, helps in the repair of tissues
- Loaded with the benefits of Zinc and Vitamin D3.
- INLIFE Natural Vitamin C Amla Extract Vegetarian Capsules
It serves as a natural immunity booster and helps support respiratory health. Amla in it is the most abundant source of vitamin C and maintains the proper blood circulation in the body.
In addition, the capsules also help keep eyes, hair, skin, and nails healthy.
Special Feature of the Capsule:
- A natural vitamin c supplement for boosting immunity
- Strengthens the body’s defense system
- controls blood sugar levels in the body
- Helps increase the resistance power
- GMP certified
- It contains no fillers, binders, or common allergens.
I hope that you guys like this blog of Vitamin C tablets and supplements and find it helpful and interesting to you. And if you do then, like and share it with your friends and family. Also, feel free to share your suggestions and opinions with us by writing in the comment section.